REGULATION ON THE PROCEDURES AND PRINCIPLES TO BE APPLIED TO PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS IN REGISTRATION OF FORMER CONVINCED OR INJURED IN THE FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM AS WORKER
Purpose, Scope and Definitions
ARTICLE 1 – (1) The purpose of this Regulation is to recruit permanent or temporary ex-convicts (Additional phrase: OG-6/12/2012-28489) or workers who were injured in the fight against terrorism in order to be employed in accordance with the provisions of labor laws for public institutions and organizations. to regulate the procedures and principles.
ARTICLE 2 – (1) This Regulation;
a) Public administrations within the scope of the general budget in the list (I) attached to the Public Financial Management and Control Law No. 5018, administrations with special budgets in the table (II), regulatory and supervisory institutions in the table (III) and (IV) Social security institutions and organizations with revolving funds, funds and bail funds established by laws, institutions and organizations established by special laws, and public institutions and organizations that carry out their services with the help of the transfer schemes of the general budget,
b) With the exception of subsidiaries, public economic enterprises and their subsidiaries and establishments, among the institutions within the scope or program of privatization within the framework of the Law No. 4046 on Privatization Practices, those whose capital is more than fifty percent owned by the public, and those established with the Telegraph and Telephone Law No. 406 and whose capital is entirely owned by the Treasury. ,
c) Special provincial administrations, municipalities, local administration unions established by them or to which they are members, and their affiliates, institutions and businesses,
ç) Other public institutions and organizations,
It covers the recruitment of permanent or temporary ex-convicts (Additional phrase: RG-6/12/2012-28489) or workers who are injured in the fight against terrorism without being deemed disabled.
(2) The provisions of this Regulation, without prejudice to the obligations in the labor laws;
a) Except for subparagraph (b) of the first paragraph, companies and cooperatives established by public institutions and organizations, special provincial administrations, municipalities, and local government unions and affiliates established by them or to which they are members, in accordance with the provisions of the Turkish Commercial Code,
b) Banks, stock exchanges and their establishments, enterprises, enterprises and affiliates,
c) Social assistance and solidarity foundations established in accordance with the Social Assistance and Solidarity Encouragement Law No. 3294,
does not apply to However, it is obligatory to notify the Agency of recruitment announcements within this scope. These announcements are announced to the public on the website of the Authority and through the means of communication deemed appropriate by the relevant public institutions and organizations. Public institutions and organizations also take other measures to ensure that the recruitment of workers is done in a fair and transparent manner.
Rest ARTICLE 3 – (1) This Regulation has been prepared based on article 30 of the Labor Law dated 22/5/2003 and numbered 4857 and article 32 of the Turkish Employment Agency Law dated 25/6/2003 and numbered 4904.
ARTICLE 4 – (1) In the implementation of this Regulation;
a) (Amended: OG-31/3/2018-30377) Former convict: Even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against state secrets and espionage, sexual assault or provided that they are not convicted of child sexual abuse crimes; embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of the performance of the act, property arising from crime, who are sentenced to imprisonment for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, or regardless of the penalty period. Those convicted of money laundering or smuggling crimes, those who have completed their sentences, those whose sentences have been postponed, those who have been released on probation, those who benefit from probation, and those who certify their status with an ex-convict document,
b) Temporary worker: Ex-convict to be employed in temporary job positions to be approved for less than six months in a financial year in seasonal and campaign works and forest fire fighting services of public institutions and organizations (Additional phrase: RG-6/12/2012-28489) or terrorism the person who was injured in a way that would not be considered disabled in the struggle,
c) Worker: An ex-convicted person who works permanently or temporarily in public institutions and organizations based on an employment contract,
ç) Public institutions and organizations: Public institutions and organizations specified in the first paragraph of Article 2,
d) KPSS: Public Personnel Selection Exam,TERRORISM AS WORKER
e) Institution: The central and provincial organization of the Turkish Employment Agency,
f) Those who have priority right: Those specified in the first paragraph of Article 5 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied to Public Institutions and Organizations, which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 29/6/2009 and numbered 2009/15188,
g) Permanent worker: Ex-convict employed in public institutions and organizations according to an indefinite-term employment contract (Additional phrase: OG-6/12/2012-28489) or a person who was injured in the fight against terrorism without being considered disabled,
ğ) (Added: OG-6/12/2012-28489) Injured in the fight against terrorism without being deemed disabled: Military Service Law No. 1111 dated 21/6/1927 or Reserve Officers and Reserve Soldier No. 1076 dated 16/6/1927
Meeting Worker Demands by the Institution
Announcement of worker demand and job application
ARTICLE 8 – (1) Worker demands of public institutions and organizations are announced on the Institution’s website. Such requests may also be announced to the public through other means of communication deemed appropriate by the Authority.
(2) From the announcement of the request, the candidates are given a five-day application period (Repealed phrase:RG-18/7/2017-30127) (…)(Amended statement:RG-9/11/2018-30590). The addresses of the persons registered in the Address-Based Population Registration System are taken into account in the applications made for the labor force demands of public institutions and organizations. (Additional sentence: OG-11/4/2015-29323) (Amended sentence: OG-18/7/2017-30127) Published at district, province or regional level (Repealed sentence: OG-9/11/2018-30590) ( …) applications of candidates who have moved their residence to the place where the demand will be met within the application period of their worker demands will not be accepted.
(3) Upon the request of public institutions and organizations, all those who meet the demand conditions can apply to the labor force demands subject to the lottery, without any restriction on education level.
(4) (Annex: OG-3/4/2012-28253) In job applications; candidate’s T.C. Identity number statement, the statement that it is not related to criminal record and military service, and the original or original copies of documents requested by public institutions and organizations from candidates in accordance with the relevant legislation are approved by the Institution and processed. Where necessary, the relevant public institution and organization, the candidate’s T.C. For the purpose of confirming the declaration regarding the identification number, T.C. may request to show the original of the identity card, which also includes the identity number.
Principles of meeting the demands by the Institution (TERRORISM AS WORKER)
ARTICLE 9 – (1) (Amendment: OG-9/11/2018-30590) Employee demands of public institutions and organizations at associate degree and undergraduate education level, with KPSS score; The candidates who will be sent to the demands of workers at secondary education and lower education level, and those who will be employed in cleaning services, security and protection services, maintenance and repair services, underground works of coal and mining enterprises without any education requirement are determined by drawing lots to be drawn in the presence of a notary public.
(2) (Amended phrase: OG-9/11/2018-30590) It is sufficient to have entered the KPSS in order to apply for employee demands at associate and undergraduate education levels; There is no point threshold required for these.
(3) Having entered KPSS or having the right to send priority does not constitute a right in itself for job placement.
(4) If those who have entered public institutions and organizations as permanent workers continue to work at the end of the probationary period, the applications for the permanent worker request of another public institution and organization with the KPSS scores of the same date are not accepted.
(5) (Amended: OG-18/7/2017-30127) In case less candidates are sent to the worker demands of public institutions and organizations (Repealed phrase: OG-9/11/2018-30590) (…) than the number of vacant jobs requested The part of the vacant jobs that cannot be met is covered in accordance with the principles in the fifth paragraph of Article 6.
(6) (Annex: RG-18/7/2017-30127) In case the worker demands within the scope of KPSS published at the national level cannot be met, the announcement is made again at the national level without seeking the KPSS requirement. From the candidates who apply for the request, up to four times the number of vacant jobs (Amended expression: OG-9/11/2018-30590) based on the registration date to the Institution, the candidate is sent to the public institution and organization at the end of the application period.
(7) (Annex: OG-18/7/2017-30127) For the requests that cannot be met despite the efforts made by the Authority, it is ensured that a request is made again by negotiating with the requesting public institution and organization, by changing the demand conditions.
Determination of candidate lists related to requests within the scope of KPSS
ARTICLE 10 – (1) While determining the candidate lists for the requests within the scope of KPSS;
a) (Amended phrase: RG-9/11/2018-30590) The number of vacant jobs, starting from the highest KPSS score, among the candidates who applied for the demands at associate and undergraduate education level with KPSS score (Amended phrase: RG-9/11 /2018-30590) four times,
are sent to public institutions and organizations in separate lists. All of the candidates who apply from the candidates who meet the demand conditions from those specified in subparagraph (c) of the first paragraph of Article 5 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in the Recruitment of Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations are included in the lists of priority right holders.
(2) Applicants who have the same score as the last candidate’s score in KPSS, regardless of the number of vacant jobs ratios created according to the first paragraph, and applicants who have the same date as the document date of priority right ownership, are also added to the lists.
Determination of candidate lists for requests subject to lottery procedure
ARTICLE 11 – (1) (Amended phrase: OG-9/11/2018-30590) Public institutions and organizations